South Jersey's Award Winning Malpractice & Personal Injury Firm
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys
Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocates
The award-winning firm of ANDRES & BERGER, P.C. limits its practice to only the most serious injury and malpractice cases.
REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys, Michael S. Berger, Kenneth G. Andres, Jr. And Tommie Ann Gibney have a proven record of success in obtaining multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts. That is why lawyers throughout the state refer their major cases, as well as their family and friends, to Andres & Berger.
The legal community has repeatedly recognized Andres & Berger for its skillful representation of New Jersey personal injury and medical malpractice clients:
- Named among the Top 100 lawyers in New Jersey Super Lawyers© magazine
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America© by Woodward/White Inc.
- Recognized by SJ Magazine as the “Top Medical Malpractice and Civil Trial Lawyers”
- Listed in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers for high professional standards and ethics
- Awarded Martindale-Hubbell©’s highest AV peer rating
- Listed in by Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers (2004,2005,2006,2007,2008)
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys
- New Jersey Monthly as New Jersey "Super Lawyers"(2005,2006,2007,2008)
As well as many other awards.
Andres and Berger each served as president of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America-New Jersey (ATLA-NJ), and Gibney now serves as President. Both Andres and Berger were presented with the Gold Medal for Outstanding Service to the Legal Profession by ATLA-NJ. Berger is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and Andres serves as a national governor of the American Association for Justices. Andres and Berger are also adjunct professors of law at Rutgers University - Camden School of Law, where they teach trial practice.
All three attorneys have also been included on this year’s New Jersey Super Lawyers list.
CERTIFIED CIVIL TRIAL LAWYERS
The firm of Andres & Berger is a vital presence in the legal community. Its lawyers teach other lawyers how to try cases. They lecture extensively on trial law, medical malpractice, automobile and truck accidents and nursing home negligence. They are among the fewer than 2 percent of New Jersey attorneys certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
Andres & Berger offers compassionate care and top-notch representation, with uncommon sensitivity in order to help its clients cope with the emotional, physical and financial harm they have suffered.
ANDRES & BERGER, P.C.
264 Kings Highway East
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
PH: (856) 795-1444 • FX: (856) 795-4464
New Jersey Medical Malpractice Attorneys • Wrongful Death Lawyers • Personal Injury Attorney